Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
My Classic Car. Jay Leno's garage, a cool high pressure steam car. Easy to forget how advanced those 20s steam cars were!

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
Gunned Down: The Power of the NRA | FRONTLINE | PBS

Even though a fluff piece, it was still sickening. I was really hoping they would spend more time on the history of the 2nd Amendment. How we view it now is not how it was interpreted the first 175-180 years. That tells an awful lot.

MythBusters. They tested a couple from the cartoon The Simpsons. Pretty funny, can't remember Jamie smiling this much ever! Miss the others.
Yeah, I can't recall seeing Jamie smiling or laughing so much in any of the previous episodes. I did miss Kari, Tory, and Grant, but appreciated Adam and Jamie having the time to go more in-depth when explaining the science behind why the experiments did or didn't work as expected.

Hat Dandy

One of the Regulars
My children have taken up the habit of watching Arrow on the TV and we watched an episode on Hulu last night. I am ashamed to admit that I rather like the show despite my better judgment.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
69jo0p.png

" Think The Rocketeer or Raiders of The Lost Ark , but with a dame instead of a dude for a change ". Noel Murray ;)

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Nazi Secret Weapons: V1. Hit home, since I grew up with stories of the Doodle Bugs that my Dad saw when he was in England! Also watched two episodes of The Librarians! I'm hooked.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Curse Of Oak Island. I was shocked, shocked I tell you, that they still haven't found any thing! If you believe that, I have some prime ocean front property in Kansas I will sell you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21