What was the last TV show you watched?

Discussion in 'The Moving Picture' started by Lady Day, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Zombie_61

Zombie_61 I'll Lock Up

I agree. The episodes in the first season seemed to be more consistent and cohesive with regards to the sub-plots. Also, it seems Red was more involved in the investigations in the first season; now he shows up, tells Liz, "You should be looking for this person," watches the agents fumble their way through the investigation from the periphery, then shows up at the end of the episode to remind Liz that he needs the Fulcrum. It's beginning to get repetitive, tedious, and tiresome.

2. Trapped in T-wilight Zone

Trapped in T-wilight Zone Familiar Face

Currently watching "Streets of San Francisco", again. At least Karl Malden wears a nice hat.

3. AmateisGal

AmateisGal I'll Lock Up

You nailed it exactly. I hope that the third season swings things back into focus more.

4. Touchofevil

Touchofevil

Another episode of Dig.
    :D

5. Wally_Hood

Wally_Hood One Too Many

Agree with your description; you nailed it exactly.

6. Shoot m....shoot m.

7. Holdy is in school now. How will Nunky hunt without him now?

8. He hires an office worker.
    Sorry to spoil it fur ya Jimbo....

9. Stearmen

Stearmen I'll Lock Up

Wolf Hall!

10. Riiiiggghhhht.
    That is his son not some anonymous office worker! lol lol lol Technically you might be right but he is his son first and is not exactly new to alligator hunting. :p

11. 'Might be right'..? Admit it JP...I was right. He did admit how wonderful it was to get out of the 'office'...and I'm sure his Dad paid him. So..let's see...The King of da swamp did 'hire' an 'office worker'. Make that two yups and you are so right HD....:D;)

12. Worf

Worf I'll Lock Up

I thoroughly enjoyed that though the story telling was so disjointed I almost left it. Nice to see a different take on Sir Thomas Moore!

Worf

13. That was obfuscation and further inveigling me to admit to the obfuscation. :p

14. Touchofevil

Touchofevil

The last two episodes of the first season of Better Call Saul. A very nice first season. Exceptional acting, directing, and writing.
    :D

15. Well..next week he's gonna hire a hooker. Mark my words...:D

16. Bamaboots

Bamaboots I'll Lock Up

jp or Saul?