Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Did you see the episode with the one, I can't remember the name of it, Wildwood or something like that. It was one of a handfull in existence and pre-dated the Corvette, and he customized it.

I understand not every car can be a factory restoration, but why take a car that was all original, that rare, and certainly valuable for its originality, and hack it up?

Did you see the episode with the one, I can't remember the name of it, Wildwood or something like that. It was one of a handfull in existence and pre-dated the Corvette, and he customized it.

I understand not every car can be a factory restoration, but why take a car that was all original, that rare, and certainly valuable for its originality, and hack it up?

Yes, the Wildwood episode killed me. The dumbass!

I'm so glad I'm not alone. This whole episode just angered me. The demo derby, what a waste of a fine Buick Roadmaster, and I saw wagons in that demo, too. My dad loves the show and I'm not a huge fan, though it's educational. My ma turned to me and said during the demo derby, "Wow, no wonder you don't like this show!" lol

When he started cutting apart that Wildwood, I was literally screaming at the television.

Yes, the Wildwood episode killed me. The dumbass!

I'm so glad I'm not alone. This whole episode just angered me. The demo derby, what a waste of a fine Buick Roadmaster, and I saw wagons in that demo, too. My dad loves the show and I'm not a huge fan, though it's educational. My ma turned to me and said during the demo derby, "Wow, no wonder you don't like this show!" lol

When he started cutting apart that Wildwood, I was literally screaming at the television.

Well, the Buick didn't bother me nearly as much as the Wildwood.
That guy needs to understand the word restoration.

Isis

One of the Regulars
Doctor Who, series 3, the tenth doctor. I have never seen Doctor Who before, but my 13-year old son expressed a wish to see it and now we are both hooked!

Saw it, didn't like it, don't get it. It is sacrilege to destroy/alter somthing so rare. Although I seem to be drawn to it, I don't see the show lasting. Although as I type this I think of the garbage that is currently on and has been on for longer than I would have thought and I must say it will probably last much longer than I believe it should. The Wolfman J./Richard is too much about flash and very little substance and should soon bore the heck out of his audience, hopefully.
:D

Saw it, didn't like it, don't get it. It is sacrilege to destroy/alter somthing so rare. Although I seem to be drawn to it, I don't see the show lasting. Although as I type this I think of the garbage that is currently on and has been on for longer than I would have thought and I must say it will probably last much longer than I believe it should. The Wolfman J./Richard is too much about flash and very little substance and should soon bore the heck out of his audience, hopefully.
:D

He is a lot about flash that is for sure. The only solace that I get is that he keeps taking a bath at auctions when he hotrods cars and screws them up. :rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo