Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

rjb1

Practically Family
I remember seeing the bionic dog in a commercial for those shows running up and grabbing a car bumper and stopping the car. Even as a kid I knew that wouldn't work. Even if the dog was solid cast iron it would just get dragged down the road throwing up sparks from its feet.
(not much interest in any of those "bionic" shows...)

I remember seeing the bionic dog in a commercial for those shows running up and grabbing a car bumper and stopping the car. Even as a kid I knew that wouldn't work. Even if the dog was solid cast iron it would just get dragged down the road throwing up sparks from its feet.
(not much interest in any of those "bionic" shows...)
Until he deploys his grappling feet. :p

...We like the Stooges, but often times we'll look around them to the background to see houses, cars, people, etc.
It's a rare glimpse into daily life in that area during the 30's. Very interesting to us.
Absolutely. Between the Stooges and Buster Keaton's short movies, you can get a pretty good idea of how Los Angeles looked during their respective eras.

Then we found out Bigfoot is actually an alien.:p
What makes you think otherwise? It would explain why there is an occasional sighting, but no supporting physical evidence--they drop in once in a while for whatever reason, then go back to their home planet.

:D

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Don't know why I watched Ice Road Trucker? They finally had something interesting, a guy that hauls the way they did back in the 40s, with WWII era Caterpillar's or Cats as they call them. They toe long sleds on giant skies, where the trucks can't go. Only problem, only about five minutes of the show! They showed more of the guy blocking the other companies gate with his big rig.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Don't know why I watched Ice Road Trucker? They finally had something interesting, a guy that hauls the way they did back in the 40s, with WWII era Caterpillar's or Cats as they call them. They toe long sleds on giant skies, where the trucks can't go. Only problem, only about five minutes of the show! They showed more of the guy blocking the other companies gate with his big rig.
Yeah they should have shown more of the Cat train.
He's going to be on next week too, according to the teaser last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo