Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
My sons love it and no commentary means I don't get distracted from looking at Sally Mansfield or Patsy Parsons. :p
She's a looker! ;)
Manhunt In Space is one of my favorites from the MST3K series. It just clicks with me...
In fact, I have the audio on CD from it, so I can listen to it at work.
And everyone wonders why I'm in the office with my door closed, giggling away.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Highway Patrol.
2 criminals get ahold of a bazooka and go on a crime spree.
What's funny is the HP is afraid of these guys.
Uh, they can't shoot this thing from inside the car, and once they step out to use it you shoot them!
Guess they needed to drag this out 20 minutes. :D

wsc

New in Town
Getting pizza and movie night warmed up with the little rascals, spanky and the gang still making kids giggle like crazy all these years later

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Reba. It's become a nightly ritual. I come home from my new job, exhausted, and my daughter and I veg on the couch and watch a couple episodes of Reba to help me clear my mind from all the crap I have to learn every day!

mikepara

Practically Family
Just watched the last episode of The Sandbaggers Spy series it was great, I've started on series 1 of Covert Affair, looks good so far but between the two chalk and cheese spy series I think the British one is nearer the truth. Escapism at its best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo