Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Watching it in my neck of the woods is disappointing.
The tease of snow, but only cold air. :eusa_doh:
And now we have a forecast of sunny and 72 for Thursday.
In February?????
At 6:00 p.m. it was still 74°F here. The weather monkeys are saying we might get a little rain on Wednesday, but it's still just a big maybe. Now, I know a lot of you who are enduring the constant snow are probably saying, "Oh, shut up!" right about now, but we really need cold weather and rain here in Cali right now to help get us out of this drought.

Albert.Tatlock

Familiar Face
Ver much enjoyed "Spies Of Warsaw" this clip is a bit of a "Mash up" with the theme to mission impossible, but the images are wonderful, from the show [video=youtube;T1qrPVTCSRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1qrPVTCSRs[/video]

At 6:00 p.m. it was still 74°F here. The weather monkeys are saying we might get a little rain on Wednesday, but it's still just a big maybe. Now, I know a lot of you who are enduring the constant snow are probably saying, "Oh, shut up!" right about now, but we really need cold weather and rain here in Cali right now to help get us out of this drought.

I am in California and think that. :p

hatguy1

One Too Many

"The Weather Monkeys...." That busted me out laughing. Kind of like calling electricians/electrical engineers "spark monkeys...."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot