Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
You may as well go the full way, buy yourself a DUKW. :)

I did get a ride in a DUKW, unfortunately, not in the water. It was designed by Rod Stephens, Jr. of Sparkman & Stephens, Inc., a yacht company! Probably why they worked the best of any amphibian.

Edward

Bartender
Currently Herself and I are a bit hooked on Judge Judy repeats.... I'm looking forward to catching the final episode of Series 2 of In the Flesh, a cracking BBC and BBC America co-funded zombie series, set after a zombie rising has been culled, and a drug found which restores the zombies' higher brain functions. In the best Romero tradition, it's possible to read then as an allegory for all kinds of 'outsider' tropes.

On the plane last week I caught a couple of episodes of Silicon Valley, which gave a very sharp parody of that end of the tech industry.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The Bob Newhart Show season 5, episode 1.
Fashion trends that bring back memories (good or bad), 70's music, and cultural references that most people won't understand. :D

Diego Sanchez wins? How did that happen? Instead of being 2-3 in his last 5 fights he should easily be 0-5. The judges were as bad as Kenny Florian's hair in this fight.
:D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy