Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What women think of mens hairdo's?

catsmeow

One of the Regulars
Caledonia said:
Whooo, good thread! If the guy's got it he's got it, no matter the + or - on hair follicles, colour, length, or head tattoos. Your knees are going to buckle whatever. But.... when pushed....

Brad Pitt's, whenever (sorry, I can't help myself...)

Long hair, clean, and a whole head. Gorgeous! Vis a vis George of the Jungle. Come on!!!! I challenge you not to want that in Armani!

Short, but not buzz cut, those heavenly Clooney pictures up above.

Sweeney Todd, as long as J Depp is beneath it, otherwise non, non, et thrice non!

Facial hair - not a fan unless the guy is what your after and then the facial hair becomes, well, really am I noticing it - a la Cpt Jack Sparrow.
Yep! It does seem to come back to Mr. J.Depp - what a hottie! - Black hair on a guy :p
As for "George of the Jungle"-yep..bring it on!
Facial hair-it does depend, but a bit stubble can make a man look sexy!:)
James Dean(50's) hair is hot! Even that slicked back look-30's gangsta!
I used to love Mohawks/spikey! Don't mind long hair, but has to be a certain way. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter-it's the person that counts!

Edward

Bartender
catsmeow said:
Depends on whether facial hair suits the individual. What might look good on one person, may look awful on someone else. Sideburns for example can be a tricky one. Some guys look alright, but depends. Not big on those heavy duty bushy sideburn. Hmmm...handle-bar moustaches - no way!lol

Heh. I grew in sideys in 2004, had them for a couple of years. I'd hated them for years, then it just seemed like an idea - mainly because it looked way better than drawn-on for being Dr. Frank'n'Furter.... They did look great with the wig, but when I went down from a 1 over the head to the full shave, they had to go. It's amazing just how utterly stupid sideys can look when you're silky smoothe all over the top.... the only way I can go now is 'all off bar the eyebrows!' lol

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
catsmeow said:
handle-bar moustaches - no way!lol

I'm determined to grow one when I go grey. I grew one for a laugh a couple of years back but I'm too young for it at the moment. It's one of the things I am thoroughly looking forward to when I become an old fart!

Edward said:
Heh. I grew in sideys in 2004

Tell me you didn't do the chops thing Edward, just side burns!

Mutton chops always remind me of "The Onedin Line".

pgoat

One Too Many
catsmeow said:
I thought that too! Dennis Hopper rocks!!

He's aged aprticularly well, also - who'd have thought that??

Then again, I never thought I'd see him doing those retirement investing ads either (They stick the Spencer Davis Group in the background to remind you about the freakin' sixteees, mannn!)

catsmeow

One of the Regulars
Smithy said:
I'm determined to grow one when I go grey. I grew one for a laugh a couple of years back but I'm too young for it at the moment. It's one of the things I am thoroughly looking forward to when I become an old fart!
Well, maybe I'm being too harsh on the ol' handle bars! I just keep thinking of The Village People - The Biker dude!lol

Miss Roulette

New in Town
catsmeow said:
Well, maybe I'm being too harsh on the ol' handle bars! I just keep thinking of The Village People - The Biker dude!

Oh no, that's not a good type of 'tasche. Think waxed to a perfect point!

Edward

Bartender
Smithy said:
Tell me you didn't do the chops thing Edward, just side burns!

Mutton chops always remind me of "The Onedin Line".

Oh, hells no - just enough that they looked good when darkened. About a 1" strip, and stopped just about level with the ear lobes. If only I'd had enough hair to quiff up to go with them!

Viola

Call Me a Cab
My fiance has a ponytail and a goatee. The goatee is pleasant though clean-shaven would be fine too. I'd probably sniffle a little if he got a short haircut. lol

I like long hair as long as its clean and shiny (and thick, the skullet is no one's friend) and his is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR