Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What would you wear with this top? For a Retro swingdance-party?

Tinseltown

A-List Customer
I have a black pencil skirt... but it's a bit too small...
What would you wear with this? An asymmetrical back skirt isn't very vintage-y, right?
The white things are polkadots.
blousekv2.png

LizzieMaine

Bartender
How about a *white* skirt -- I think that would set up a very nice contrast with the top. Maybe something with an A-line silhouette -- a six or eight-gored skirt would be very vintagey, and would be comfy for dancing.

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
I can't see the shirt. But if you wear a skirt, make sure you wear one you can move around in and something under it you wouldn't mind other people seeing. Dancing makes your skirt fly up higher than you think.:eek:

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice boobs! lol With that, I would probably wear a pencil skirt. But if that's not an option, my second favorite type of skirt is a full A-line or circle skirt (in black, white, or red as was already mentioned). If weather permits, I might also pair it with some capri pants! Even a cuffed jean could work. It's a nice versatile piece.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I like Lizzie's idea of a white skirt, especially if you pair it with red accessories- maybe a hair flower and bangle bracelets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot