Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Just had the last hunk of the Entenmann's fruitcake I had left over from Christmas (with a June expiration date). Very enjoyable breakfast even if seasonally confused. Now I will not have fruitcake again until Christmas season so that it is special when I do.

Smoked sausage and scrambled eggs, topped with sautéed onions, bell pepoers, mushrooms, and tomatoes, topped with shredded cheddar cheese, and conveniently rolled up in a big flour tortilla. Several cups of black coffee.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A handful of Nutter Butter cookies - since they have peanut butter in them, they are kinda healthy :). And, and this is just sad, two Oreo cookie chasers. Not a healthy breakfast, but tasty and did the trick.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
I don't remember eating breakfast at all this morning. I know I ate it, because I'm not hungry right now, and I know it had to have been two sausages and an egg, just like it is every day, but I have no memory of actually eating it this morning. All that cholesterol has finally clogged up the short-term memory center of my brain.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
A handful of Nutter Butter cookies - since they have peanut butter in them, they are kinda healthy :). And, and this is just sad, two Oreo cookie chasers. Not a healthy breakfast, but tasty and did the trick.

A flashback to my childhood, watching Buffalo NY stations like WKBW and WUTV, and seeing those commercials - "Have a-nother, 'nother, Nutter Butter, peanut butter, coo-oo-kie!"

I don't remember eating breakfast at all this morning. I know I ate it, because I'm not hungry right now, and I know it had to have been two sausages and an egg, just like it is every day, but I have no memory of actually eating it this morning. All that cholesterol has finally clogged up the short-term memory center of my brain.

Better Haferflocken, short-soaked in water, every morning. Will extract the bad stuff out of you! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21