What's For Breakfast...

Discussion in 'The Observation Bar' started by raiderrescuer, Jun 4, 2006.

1. 1mach1

1mach1

Two eggs over easy and two cups of coffee.

2. Of course not. It's phony. Made out of cauliflower..I think. :D

3. This morning it's French toast...bacon and black coffee.
    HD

4. dh66

dh66

Hot and spicy chicken flavor ramen noodles out of a thermos.
    Black coffee out of a bigger thermos.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

5. m0nk

m0nk One Too Many

Wow, I think I forgot breakfast today.... that doesn't happen often....

6. I've never been able to tell the difference in ramen noodle flavors. They're all "ramen" flavored. After living on them back in the day, I don't ever want to eat another one.

7. Yeps

Yeps Call Me a Cab

That's why you need to go to your local Asian supermarket and get Korean ramen. So much tastier. Japanese and Thai are good too, the Viet style normally are not that great.

8. Whipped Cauliflower. :p

9. Grilled cheese. Cheddar on Thomas' English muffins. :p

10. Are they still 15 for $1.00?

Seriously though, I do like authentic ramen, especially Thai. I love anything Thai. If a Thai cooked it, it's good. I'll be in Thailand at the end of January, and am really looking forward to the food. I'm also fortunate enough to live in one of the greatest restaurant cities in the country, and one that has a HUGE Asian population and a zillion Asian restaurants.

11. Vera Godfrey

Vera Godfrey Practically Family

Homemade gluten free bread, toasted, with homemade sunbutter

12. Big Man

Big Man My Mail is Forwarded Here

Had breakfast this morning in the Blue Ridge Dining Room at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC. They have a buffet there, so even with the high prices of the Grove Park Inn, I think I got my money's worth. :D They have just about anything you can think of in the way of breakfast food. It was all very good, the service great, and the view magnificent.

13. Yeps

Yeps Call Me a Cab

Today I went with Chicken and Rice, with some sambal olek to spice it up on the table. Pretty tasty.

14. dh66

dh66

I had some fried chicken with sambal olek for lunch yesterday. Mmmmm

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

15. LoveMyHats2

LoveMyHats2 I’ll Lock Up.

My Husband at one time always had pancakes with one shot of Jack Daniel's every morning for breakfast for about 6 years or so. Now he is on a healthy diet, so he has the eggs, one pancake, one slice toast, orange juice, very small amount of oat meal, coffee Then about a hour or so later, the shot of Jack Daniels! LOL

I myself just have one egg and a slice of toast, half cup coffee. No Jack Daniel's for me, can't stand the taste!

16. LoveMyHats2

LoveMyHats2 I’ll Lock Up.

Ramen can be made to be really tasty if you do some simple things to it. First, when it is cooking, add a small few tid bits of beef jerky. Next, after it is done cooking and you drain all the water, add some more beef jerky and some shredded cheese, stir it up in a high sided large cup or bowl. Then add a few drops of Tabasco and some very thin slices of Jalapeno peppers. Stir it up again, and eat it with any favorite crackers. It should be real tasty. If you have a delicate digestive tract, you may elect some Rolaids for desert!

17. Biscuits & Gravy...hashbrowns...orange juice and black coffee. ;)
    HD

18. Vera Godfrey

Vera Godfrey Practically Family

Leftover apple dumplings :)

19. With real gravy?

20. Virginia Creeper

Virginia Creeper One of the Regulars

A couple slices of thick cut bacon, two eggs sunny side up, milky tea, and a tangerine.