Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I get sick days, and honestly I think your point is spot on DH.
Unfortunately, the paperwork involved in taking off a few days, as well as the stack or regulations to prevent abuse, cause me to go to work when I'm sick, just to avoid the hassle.
I'm sure I'll hear about it, but I have 500 sick days.
To have HR throw these regulations at me, when I'm off a few days to keep others from getting sick, annoys me to no end.
It makes me want to use the HR person's phone, to make sure mine is working properly. :D

I get sick days, and honestly I think your point is spot on DH.
Unfortunately, the paperwork involved in taking off a few days, as well as the stack or regulations to prevent abuse, cause me to go to work when I'm sick, just to avoid the hassle.
I'm sure I'll hear about it, but I have 500 sick days.
To have HR throw these regulations at me, when I'm off a few days to keep others from getting sick, annoys me to no end.
It makes me want to use the HR person's phone, to make sure mine is working properly. :D

Many years ago, my father retired with that many sick days accumulated. They paid him for it in one lump sum. Nice!:p

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
A traditional Dutch Xmas cake (made for me by a Dutch/Canadian friend). it's basically just a compressed block of dried fruits. Wonderfully sticky and filling, it's the perfect start to the day.

Huevos rancheros.... Mmmmmm
One of my favorites.

I didn't have breakfast until lunchtime today. I had scrambled eggs and hashbrowns with cheese, jalapenos, and chili on top and toast. And since the waitress pooched up my order, they gave me a free waffle to top it off.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

This morning I had two sausage patties and cheese grits, and toast with rasberry preserves and nutella on it

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24