Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

I am using two at once. My grandmothers 50s waffle iron and another one I picked up from the late 60s. When you have two boys that eat waffles like a horse----you need two running at the same time. :p

Even two can't keep up at our house.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I figured because my two can’t with just two boys---much less the whole Brady Bunch there. :p

We usually go with pancakes. Got a griddle that holds 8 or 10 at a time.

Or frozen waffles. Good thing they don't mind them cold:p

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

To merge this and the "what I got for Christmas" threads...I got a new coffee percolator from my brother in law. I kid him about his love of "cowboy coffee", so he thinks a percolator is pretty fancy. At any rate, I've been drinking coffee from it the last few days. It's pretty good.

To merge this and the "what I got for Christmas" threads...I got a new coffee percolator from my brother in law. I kid him about his love of "cowboy coffee", so he thinks a percolator is pretty fancy. At any rate, I've been drinking coffee from it the last few days. It's pretty good.

I have used an old DripoLator a few times. It is ok I guess but I am not a coffee person.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Half-dozen eggs over easy, sausage, grits, toast, jelly, milk, juice, and coffee. The eggs come fresh from our chickens, the bread is home-made, and so is the jelly. I used to make our own sausage, but haven't raised hogs in several years. Might try that again, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn