Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

yea James, all of my wife's family is from the south and love to have their eggs sunny side up and then mix the grits and eggs all together. For me just give me my eggs and taters and I am a happy man.

Oh geez! My father used to like snot eggs like that too. I couldn’t eat at the same table as someone eating snot eggs and mixing them with stuff either.

I am with you. Eggs and taters are fine---snots? Nasty!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I do a soft scramble.
So they are yellow, with some firmness, but still a bit "soft."
I've been cooking them that way since I was 12, which is the age my grandmother taught me to cook.

I do a soft scramble.
So they are yellow, with some firmness, but still a bit "soft."
I've been cooking them that way since I was 12, which is the age my grandmother taught me to cook.

Are you sure you haven't been cooking them wrong since then and grandma was just being nice? lol lol
My grandmother said "scrambled--hard, make sure it is hard or I won't eat it." :p

Couple of cups of coffee with baileys in them, and some Costa Rican style tamales wrapped in banana leaves, compliments of the lady next door. Bless her.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Apple cinnamon waffles and pancakes. I also managed to make some Pink Apple Lemonade with the leftover apples. :p
I have a low carb version of apple cinnamon muffins.
Although I could modify it to make pancakes.
Great idea James.
Along with soft eggs...
See, the eggs don't come out rubbery the way I cook them, but they are almost done.

gear-guy

Practically Family
Biscuits and gravy...hashbrowns...orange juice and black coffee.
HD

A mainstay at our home also. Our daughter lives in Denver and early this year I went to a restaurant that was highly recommended for their biscuits and gravy. They need to come south, wow was it bad.Gravy not cooked in the sausage grease, forgot what pepper was, probably organic!. Don't get me wrong, I like organic but when it comes to my gravy, I like to coat and stick to my innards!!!!

I have a low carb version of apple cinnamon muffins.
Although I could modify it to make pancakes.
Great idea James.
Along with soft eggs...
See, the eggs don't come out rubbery the way I cook them, but they are almost done.

The neighbor’s apple tree had a few on it so…:p
I have to use fake butter and lactose free milk as it is. I don’t want to make it stink by being low cal as well. lol lol
Soft eggs?! No way. Scrambled HARD.

Soft eggs?! No way. Scrambled HARD.
JamesPowers_zps343bfe99.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW