Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Big Red? I had one of those.
Wet and cold was all I remember.
Of course if I hadn't hugged her straight out of the pool, things might have been different. :D

Chocolate protein shake tomorrow, because I ran out of vanilla.
Yeah, I know how to live it up.;)

GHT

I'll Lock Up
My wife texted me on Saturday afternoon: "Is there anything we need whilst I'm shopping? I was in the middle of preparing dinner, so I text back: : A crisp french white would go down nicely with this chicken."
You are all going to think I am making this up. She che came home with a baguette.
We had the baguette for breakfast yesterday. I made brie & bacon smothered in chili-mango-chutney, sandwiches. Talk about filling.

And now it's a week day and it's back to grapefruit, porridge, black coffee, (Kenyan Peaberry: I must tell you a story about,) a nose through the newspaper and a quick check online.

My wife texted me on Saturday afternoon: "Is there anything we need whilst I'm shopping? I was in the middle of preparing dinner, so I text back: : A crisp french white would go down nicely with this chicken."
You are all going to think I am making this up. She che came home with a baguette.
We had the baguette for breakfast yesterday. I made brie & bacon smothered in chili-mango-chutney, sandwiches. Talk about filling.

And now it's a week day and it's back to grapefruit, porridge, black coffee, (Kenyan Peaberry: I must tell you a story about,) a nose through the newspaper and a quick check online.

I wonder what she would have brought home if you requested a crisp French red. Onions? :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Y'know, I gave it 50/50 odds on whether you'd be on board with the idea, or blame HoosierDaddy for contaminating the bacon. lol
HD usually has pretty good meals, I'd be willing to bet this works out just fine.

Chocolate protein shake and toast.
On a lighter note, I've lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21