Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Porridge oats, scrambled egg on toast, fresh grapefruit & black coffee. I have a good friend in America who thinks that I should be taken to the Tower of London and tortured. My crime? A Brit who doesn't like the taste of tea. He drinks it by the gallon.

KatPower

New in Town
Stovetop oatmeal topped with a sliced banana, shredded coconut, and oodles of cinnamon. It's -20 C with heavy snow today so I thought I'd make something tropical, try to lighten the mood. I also had about three cups of dark roast coffee. Caffeine is both my ally and my nemesis.

Last edited:
...Salami never tasted so good. :p
There's a family-owned "breakfast and sandwiches" restaurant called Mike's Hockey Burger (a.k.a. Mike's Sandwich Shop) about a block from my last place of employment, just outside of downtown Los Angeles. One of the items on their breakfast menu (which is served all day) is a "Spanish" omelette, in which they use some sort of salami that compliments and enhances the other flavors (eggs, tomatoes, grilled onions, cheese, salsa, etc.). It's easily the best omelette I've ever eaten, and their portions are rather generous (half a plate of omelette, half a plate of hash browns); just thinking about it makes me hungry. :essen:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner