Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

I had some of the best tender fall off the bone 'beef' ribs tonight that I've ever tasted. They were a type of dry rub and spectacular with a savory roast beef type of flavor. Usually I favor pork ribs..but I'd love to have this recipe. Willy Nelson was eating across the room from us and claimed they were patted down with a secret Texan rub that he smuggled into Indiana on his bus.....
HD

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
They have oatmeal in the meat?!
Yes.
Taco Bell says it's to keep the meat moist, so it doesn't harden up (I supposed because the meat sits there for awhile till you come in and order something). I tend to think it makes the meat go further.
From what I understand, it's not enough to cancel out that double decker taco with some sort of fattening sauce on it. :)

Yes.
Taco Bell says it's to keep the meat moist, so it doesn't harden up (I supposed because the meat sits there for awhile till you come in and order something). I tend to think it makes the meat go further.
From what I understand, it's not enough to cancel out that double decker taco with some sort of fattening sauce on it. :)
Yes, horse meat goes longer with oatmeal. :p

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
...and when I find out what messed me up (this time), I'll.. I'll.. I'll stop eating it!

bloating1.png

Dinner? APPLES! :doh:

I had some of the best tender fall off the bone 'beef' ribs tonight that I've ever tasted. They were a type of dry rub and spectacular with a savory roast beef type of flavor. Usually I favor pork ribs..but I'd love to have this recipe. Willy Nelson was eating across the room from us and claimed they were patted down with a secret Texan rub that he smuggled into Indiana on his bus.....
HD

Oh no! YOu didn't get my caveat soon enough. Now I know what ingredient you liked in the "dry rub." :rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB