Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The Texas State Fair has created lots of foods we know as a regular menu item now.
Oh sure, the fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich hasn't caught on, but it will.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Duck confit for me!
Yum! I like mine crispy.....

crispy_duck_confit-1.jpg

Well..we had Arbys..!:D
Been putting together the Son's new multiple piece bedroom set and desk..for hours! Bought on line..even had to screw the dern drawers together! Rehooking up computer...PS3..Wii..Xbox....big screen...blah blah blah.
Now..sitting down and having a big piece if German chocolate cake..!!:cool:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Tonight I finally had my pasta..... chicken, pine-nuts, garlic, sundried tomatoes, goat cheese and parmesan :)

Goat cheese, mild or sharp?

If you take a look back at what everyone has been having to eat, it would be like a great cook book with all the suggestions and recipes given. Then if looking at having some of the meals, it could be hard on a person to keep a diet going on...far too many yummy meals.

Last edited:

Lily Powers

Practically Family
Ok then... a lovely fall night and lots of fresh fruits and vegetables this time of year on the Central Coast. Made a salad with pomegranates, fuyu persimmons and arugula (a salad green with a slight nutty flavor); browned chopped hazelnuts in hazelnut oil and tossed the nuts and oil over the salad (no need for any other dressing). Dessert was a chocolate caramel with sea salt and port.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Ok then... a lovely fall night and lots of fresh fruits and vegetables this time of year on the Central Coast. Made a salad with pomegranates, fuyu persimmons and arugula (a salad green with a slight nutty flavor); browned chopped hazelnuts in hazelnut oil and tossed the nuts and oil over the salad (no need for any other dressing). Dessert was a chocolate caramel with sea salt and port.

See what I mean? There is no escaping it...we all eat like kings and queens!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran