Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Pork fried rice I made myself, with veggies and pork of course!
Also had pork chops cooked in a Nuwave oven. I've gone through 4 of those in 7yrs and love them!!!

Yeah..I haven't had pork fried rice in quite awhile. Gotta change that soon! Love the stuff.
We had porkchops again tonight as well. Another of my fav meals. Never had them in a Nuwave,tho.

TidiousTed

Practically Family
My girlfriend is teaching creative writing this evening so it's just me and the dogs for dinner, so I'm having some readymade Chicken a la King from the freezer with wild rice and a nice cellar cold porter

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
Thank you, D-503 and V.C. for that interesting information, really appreciated! I'm thrilled by the fact how much I learn just by being part of the Lounge!

rue

Tonight it's my daughter's actual birthday, so we're having the official birthday dinner that's a family tradition.... Beef Stroganoff on rice (no noodles here), salad and crescent rolls :)

Oops! Forgot to add that she also requested a marble cake with cream cheese frosting, which is fine by me :essen:

Last edited:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Had a taste for deli tonight. :essen:

Matzo ball soup, knish, latkes, lox-n-bagels, potato salad, coleslaw, macaroni salad...and a bunch of sammies: corned beef, pastrami, roast beef, turkey, salami, and a Monte Cristo. Sounds like a lot but there were five of us so no heart attacks occurred. I like to eat deli with a group of people so we can quarter the sammies and casually nosh trough the whole spread sampling everything. Works for Chinese as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran