Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Justin B

One Too Many
Just as long as you have room for all 10,000 of us. :p Oh and I'll bring some cigars. None for Maurice though. :p

Might have to do seating in shifts. And maurice doesn't like cigar smoke. It makes him sneeze.

Should it be pot-luck for sake of convenience? No meals from recipes or dishes after a certain date?

Pot luck would be cool. But everyone state afore hand what dish they are bringing so we can be sure everything goes well together.

Might have to do seating in shifts. And maurice doesn't like cigar smoke. It makes him sneeze.

Pot luck would be cool. But everyone state afore hand what dish they are bringing so we can be sure everything goes well together.

In shifts! lol lol lol What? I taught Zeus to smoke easily enough. :p

I'll stand around BBQing for you. :p A drink in one hand and a cigar in the other. :p

Nah, can't get the time to make it. :eusa_doh:

Yeah, I hear ya. Since I still don't haven't put together a decent vintage ensemble I'll once again be spending Labor Day weekend on The Other Side Of Town at the International Street Fair. But being that the antique mall where I have my dealer space is right where the street fair is, I'll just take a few things over there, schmooze and then take in the street fair. :p

Yeah, I hear ya. Since I still don't haven't put together a decent vintage ensemble I'll once again be spending Labor Day weekend on The Other Side Of Town at the International Street Fair. But being that the antique mall where I have my dealer space is right where the street fair is, I'll just take a few things over there, schmooze and then take in the street fair. :p

Gee, I wish I could get there to visit the space and get my FL discount. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
As I often say about your meals HD, YOU ARE KILLING ME! :D

Wife working late, and I don't care to cook for one, so it's sausage queso.
No bacon James, because she ate it all yesterday, dern her.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Jellied tomato juice, Chicken Croquets with mushroom sauce, Parsley potaotoes, cucumbers in sour cream dressing, corn bread sticks with butter, Strawberry short cake, coffee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran