Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Nah, this one fits that.

When I say super size it, I ain't kidding. :p
I do have a Doctor that wouldn't care if you ate that or not.
He's a medical examiner. :D
Oddly enough he's the one that recommended I take fiber capsules daily for cholesterol.
I don't have enough for that sandwich.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Last night we had Tomato Juice Cocktail, Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast Points, Perfection Salad, Strawberry Short-Cake, Demitasse.

Tonight, Lemon Squash, Biafran Stew, Injira Bread, Corn Pudding, Mixed Berries and Cream, Demitasse.

Justin B

One Too Many
Vitanola, I feel like I'm missing something...are you eating a coffee cup?

I figure that's not what you mean, but it's throwing me off that you're listing a demitasse as part of the meal. Or is my terminology off?

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
Glorified Leftovers: hot open faced roast beef sandwiches with gravy (using the leftover roast/gravy from Sunday), mashed potato patties (using leftover mashed), cheesy green beans, leftover homemade macaroni and cheese.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Just went over to the Dairy Queen for lunch. It's convenient having one right next to the shop lol
I know their menu, but I don't eat there anymore.
My favorite was the sodium filled steak fingers basket with extra gravy. :eeek:

Tonight it's turkey burgers sliced up and put in a low carb tortilla, with spinach, habanero hot sauce, and Mexican mix cheese.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Vitanola, I feel like I'm missing something...are you eating a coffee cup?

I figure that's not what you mean, but it's throwing me off that you're listing a demitasse as part of the meal. Or is my terminology off?
No, the meal is followed by Demitasse, a half-sized cup of strong brewed coffee. Common custom among aspirational Upper Middle Class households eighty years ago. I find it quite pleasant, for the "Demi" ward off that after-dinner sommulence, encouragin lively conersation (or a bright game of cards) whilst not interfering with a good night's sleep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran