Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
And less hippie than last night. :p
Eating a chocolate chip cookie that the wife just made. MMMMMM MMMMMM
You and HD with the tempting food, thanks.
I've been low carb for 4 months and haven't lost a pound. I have gained muscle though, so I'll gladly take it.
Yes, less hippie.
In low carb wraps, with a pepper jack/cheddar cheese mix.
Coming up this weekend we have pepper bacon, because it was a dollar cheaper per pound at Kroger.
Their brand (at the meat counter) is really good, and the thickness is better than what you can get with Wrights, etc.

You and HD with the tempting food, thanks.
I've been low carb for 4 months and haven't lost a pound. I have gained muscle though, so I'll gladly take it.
Yes, less hippie.
In low carb wraps, with a pepper jack/cheddar cheese mix.
Coming up this weekend we have pepper bacon, because it was a dollar cheaper per pound at Kroger.
Their brand (at the meat counter) is really good, and the thickness is better than what you can get with Wrights, etc.

Better than Wright Brand Bacon? The bacon that smells so good it draws a crowd like free money? :p

I like the bacon ends and pieces from Daily's. You get big hunks of bacon in there. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
It's not bad, thicker than Wright's.

Tonight it's pork chops, and fake hashbrowns using cauliflower browned in pepper bacon grease, with onions.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
We are in Cleveland helping my elderly parents over a rather rough patch. Last night we made Lemon Coriander soup, Dal Makhani, Muttar Paneer, Saffron Rice, Naan, mango chutney, Halva, and Masala Chi. The parents found it to be a bit exotic, but as we used almost no cayanne it was not overly hot, and they said that they did enjoy it.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Chicken wraps because my wife works late tonight.
4 chicken breasts frozen solid, cooked in the pressure cooker, then browned in the iron skillet.
Dinner was ready in 30 minutes.
We only had 2 wraps so I'm having chicken pieces with a jalapeno white cheese dip over them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy