Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Warden

One Too Many
As part of my sons WW2 school history project, he had to cook a British wartime meal.

Enjoy

[video=youtube_share;Z54qt_hGM2s]http://youtu.be/Z54qt_hGM2s?list=UUQRCHTjEOduDKoF-WrZrsDg[/video]

A roast is in the crock pot with chili seasoning, carrots, onions, new potatoes, and jalapeños, and a big pot of pinto beans with jalapeños and sausage is on the stove. Later on some garlic mashed potatoes and fresh tortillas will join the party. Perfect start to autumn.

85a10e967e35d692f87b6c1ed00bebf5.jpg

Mmmmmm....

Last edited:

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Marinated T-bone steaks on the barbie, crunchy noodle salad, jacket potatoes and kumara with sour cream and chives, and Colmans mustard.

So good I might have to cook it again tonight.

Roast again, this time at the mother-in-law's house. Mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet peas, and dinner rolls accompanied, with apple pie for dessert.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
New recipe: chicken satay with spicy peanut sauce. Served with sticky rice & steamed broccoli. Daughter devoured it all, so that meal will go into our meal rotation now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24