Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

1b8cf3f70ab08289142d978b7e71cd2d.jpg

More ham
8e10ffe4e6038daae8bb923ded02303f.jpg

Fried in leftover bacon grease.

With home made macaroni and cheese and roasted Brussels sprouts.

I'm pretty tired of ham.

Send it here. I'll take it. :p

Some sort of Mexikrainian soup I made up with stuff we had laying around. Made stock from the bones and scraps from the chuck roast chili the other night, sauteed some onions and mushrooms in butter and bacon grease, added in some carrots, green cabbage, the chili beef stock, some rice, and some Ukrainian recipe meatballs (seasoned with lots of salt and garlic). Served with some warm buttered dinner rolls and a few shots of jägermeister it was perfect on a cold rainy evening.

Last edited:

EliasRDA

One of the Regulars
Fettuccine Alfredo....big salad/ranch...Italian bread sticks...my first taste of Dogfish Head Beer (Midas Touch..hmmm..different).
HD

Hey HD,
I'll take that Midas Touch if you don't want it. I live right near their brewery & Midas is the only one I can stand. Not sure if you can get 16mile brewery, same principle as Dogfish but owners heads aren't as swollen as the owner of Dogfish is.

As for dinner for me, some baked chicken & rice, green beans on the side. Water & a touch of grape juice since I'm not being allowed alcohol right now due to antibiotics & cough syrup. Probably watermelon & pineapple for desert. shakeshead

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
Yesterday was Breakfast for Supper: ham and cheddar quiche, homemade sausage patties, homemade hashbrowns, and fresh pineapple.

We decided to go out tonight instead of tomorrow and I had a burger with fries (Red Robin)

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Pork Chops with Stubbs Pork seasoning, and Cauliflower in the pressure cooker ala faux potatoes.
Those have a chile, garlic, and smoked paprika seasoning on them. :D

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Pizza party! Kinda over did it on the garlic though. Came out alright, fortunately. I decided to call it "The Vampires Bane".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko