Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
After all the traditional Norwegian festive grub over the last week it was nice to have some simple baked salmon with steamed broccoli and brown rice tonight.

Fresh chicken from our friends farm, roasted with sweet potatoes, portobello mushrooms, vidalia onion, and cashews.
The wife also made a nice little appetizer of spinach leaves and shredded carrots wrapped in prosciutto.
Fresh pears for desert.

The Mrs. Sez her new year resolution is to fix more healthy homemade dinners.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
We ate at our favorite Chinese restaurant. I've been going there since I was about 9 (when they opened). So, dinner was BBQ pork, egg rolls (the best!), hot-and-sour soup, pork fried rice, chicken chow mein, and a double portion of sweet and sour chicken. Lily ate a double portion of everything!!

Hubby and I will fight over who gets the single portion of leftovers for lunch today.

Another fresh chicken crammed overflowing full with red onion, garlic, sliced lemon, some red pepper flakes like you shake on a pizza, salt, and pepper, then basted with olive oil and roasted. Served with baked sweet potatoes and a mixed greens salad with sliced avocado.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points