Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Nachos with a redwood sausage chopped up, onions, habanero cheese, and sausage/bacon crumbles.
Too tired to cook, although in the time it took me to put all that together, I could have run up the street for BBQ. [huh]

Big piece of leftover jalapeño cornbread, split open on a plate and smothered with black beans, all of it topped with melted pepper jack cheese. Washed down with refreshing ice cold Beck's.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Big piece of leftover jalapeño cornbread, split open on a plate and smothered with black beans, all of it topped with melted pepper jack cheese. Washed down with refreshing ice cold Beck's.

Gah! Now I'm going to have to scroll past your posts too, just like I do with Hoosier Daddy. :D

Post work out fajitas, the wife bought this time.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Chicken salad sandwiches made from the left over rotisserie chicken I had yesterday.

Luv the chicken salad sandwiches !

Plus I buy corn tortillas & make soft chicken tacos.

I rue the day when I burn up on eating rotisserie chicken that I’m always buying & have nothing else to replace it with ! :p

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL