Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Ordered in a chicken bucket from a local Irish pub. "Pieces of eight, chips, bread, ale is Diet Pepsi."

...a tad bit ashamed that Guiness is abhorrent to me. Another local pub uses the stout in the house
barbecue sauce;:eek: ruined a rack of ribs for me once. Never make the same mistake twice if I can help it,
so its always Fox's and never Clancy's. And O'Doul's is the same damn sauce. :eek:

Harp

I'll Lock Up
After I do the dishes, pan fry a New York strip steak; toss tater bits inside the wave.

Were I ambitious and not lazy as hell, I might buy some ground turkey and make a meat loaf with onion,
egg, tomato sauce, and crunched Ritz crackers or perhaps Quaker Oats oatmeal. However, this disciplined,
organized, and prepared to go the extra distance to sate my plebeian palate I am not.

A Marie Callender chicken pot pie is the outside option.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Last nite I toasted four slices of seedless Beefsteak Rye, squirted a few lines of mustard, laid down
a few slabs of thick-cut Oscar Meyer bologna; another with thin cotto salami. And grabbed the last Diet Pepsi.
Then I screwed off on the internet with You Tube music---as if my professional gig doesn't require enough computer usage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner