Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
We are still caring for my parents, and adjusting our cooking to their tastes. Yesterday we had grapefruit cocktail, veal marsala over linguini, frenched green beans and almonds cooked in veal stock, Italian salad, Strawberry jam four layer cake, Demitasse.

Today we had Lemon squash, Moussaka, Dolomites, rice with lemon sauce, honeyed nuts and assorted Baklawa, demitasse.

We are still caring for my parents, and adjusting our cooking to their tastes. Yesterday we had grapefruit cocktail, veal marsala over linguini, frenched green beans and almonds cooked in veal stock, Italian salad, Strawberry jam four layer cake, Demitasse.

Today we had Lemon squash, Moussaka, Dolomites, rice with lemon sauce, honeyed nuts and assorted Baklawa, demitasse.
They should be happy you are definitely doing a good job. In a world where they warehouse the older generation, you are doing your part. You are to be commended.

tonypaj

Practically Family
Tonight my dog gets dog food. I'll have linguini with vongole. Tomorrow night my dog gets dog food. I'll have filet of lamb, can't decide yet about the salad or any possible starch, I'll barbecue the lamb, though. The following night the dog will be happy with the leftovers, I'll eat out somewhere in London :) Simple this...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
They should be happy you are definitely doing a good job. In a world where they warehouse the older generation, you are doing your part. You are to be commended.

:eusa_clap

Tonight it's Chicken, beef, and sausage fajitas.
No bacon James because they didn't offer it at the local Mexican place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn