Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Making a large pot of stew, tossing in everything not nailed down! Making some cornbread muffins, salad, and blueberry pie to round it off.

Chicken Meatballs?

No
I put a whole chicken in a roasting pan, then poured a jar of sauce around it. Roasted at 400 covered about an hour or so. Took out the chicken, shredded the meat off the bones and tossed it back in the sauce, added in some noodles and a little Parmesan cheese on top. It turned out pretty good for not being meatballs or Italian sausage, but a chicken was in the fridge and none of those other things were.
I'd make it again, if the planets line up right.

Tonight was pizza. Scout night is usually not good dinner night.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

cm289

One of the Regulars
anejyba2.jpg
Rainbow trout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potroast for me too. In the slow cooker for about 12 hours on low. It came out perfect. Never tried it with a side of cottage cheese. Might have to give that a go. Thanks, HD.

That's how my Wife prepares it Matt. Puts in on in the morning then leaves for work. The wonderful fragrance of it cooking all day makes my appetite more than ready for dinner later in the evening. A good dinner roll also goes good.
HD

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
That's how my Wife prepares it Matt. Puts in on in the morning then leaves for work. The wonderful fragrance of it cooking all day makes my appetite more than ready for dinner later in the evening. A good dinner roll also goes good.
HD
We make it that way on occasion, or in the pressure cooker which is WAY faster. :D
I have to be careful with the pc though, or the onions will vaporize. :eeek:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
HD

Yep...nice long slow cooking, just seems to make it all melt in your mouth good. We do homemade baked beans the same way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner