Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

I could and would eat tacos everyday.
:D
Me too. It is the one that I would consider if I had to make that choice. We do multiple variations....hard shell or my wife makes great soft tortillas. Various meats, ground turkey, hamburger, chicken, beef or shrimp. TexMex with lettuce and cheese. Or taco truck with cabbage, onion and cillantro. Sooo, many variations. Pico de Gallo, guacamole, yougurt.........

Me too. It is the one that I would consider if I had to make that choice. We do multiple variations....hard shell or my wife makes great soft tortillas. Various meats, ground turkey, hamburger, chicken, beef or shrimp. TexMex with lettuce and cheese. Or taco truck with cabbage, onion and cillantro. Sooo, many variations. Pico de Gallo, guacamole, yougurt.........
We also try many variations. One of my favorite is lentil tacos. Lady ToE is magical in her creation. Great texture, smell, and taste. They are lighter on the stomach which allows me to eat even more than I normally would.

Big slice of hearty greybread, halfed with storebrand Emmentaler, one birdy sausage and for dessert two smaller oranges. Veltins (Helles) Püllecken will be a little later.

Never had it, but it sounds pretty good to me.

The german classic.
Either thick (or a little thinner) lentil soup with some well spiced (diced) blood sausage in.

Or plain lentil soup, where you put in some smaller slices of very basic (coarse and smoked) Mettwurst yourself in the hot soup, after dishing up. So the slices will "melt" well into the soup.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stewed monkfish cheeks on ratatouille and polenta biscuits.
Tomme de Savoie and Comte with pineapple and melon cubes for dessert.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ