Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where's the globe trotting hat now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
yeah, with the ladies' hat, they post a pic or two of the hat on the recipient and then out & about whatever town they're in - Lady Day by the Golden Gate (I think it was) and others in shots in Denver, Dallas, etc.

Big Man

Mike in Seattle said:
yeah, with the ladies' hat, they post a pic or two of the hat on the recipient and then out & about whatever town they're in - Lady Day by the Golden Gate (I think it was) and others in shots in Denver, Dallas, etc.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The Golden Gate and all is OK, but just remember our hat spent a couple days in a state mental institution. I bet the ladies can't beat that. :)

MississippiLong

One of the Regulars
i want in!

I'm in Atlanta, whose running this show? I'd like to squeeze in between it's Florida/Alabama/Arkansas trip!!

I've just read 3 years worth of hat travelling, and I've been to the other treads, but I can't figure out the map.

gabe

Jake Sullivan

One of the Regulars
Waiting in Central IL

Hello Gents,

Still waiting for the hat. Hope all is well with you folks. By the way Johnnysan sent you a pm, nice to see a fellow central illinoisian.

Jake:)

icot

New in Town
Very cool, we're smack dab in the middle of VA and would be happy to put it up here for a spell on it's journey from hither to yon!

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
It should be with Phre7. I haven't heard from him as to whether he received it or not, but my tracking number showed it as delivered.

Big Man

Zohar said:
It should be with Phre7. I haven't heard from him as to whether he received it or not, but my tracking number showed it as delivered.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully, the hat will begin moving again and we can get some pictures/reports posted.

Big Man

Well, it's been almost a month since the last "news" (which wasn't much news at that). Anything new to report? Does the hat still exist?

Kim Steiner

New in Town
Considering that it's been 2 years since I picked the hat up from Not-Bogart13, moved it a couple of hundred miles, and passed it to Scotrace, I think it should be renamed the Globe CRAWLING Hat. I wonder what it will look like if it ever reaches the Left Coast. Kim

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Kim Steiner said:
Considering that it's been 2 years since I picked the hat up from Not-Bogart13, moved it a couple of hundred miles, and passed it to Scotrace, I think it should be renamed the Globe CRAWLING Hat. I wonder what it will look like if it ever reaches the Left Coast. Kim
Maybe change the thread to the search for the grail hat!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner