Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which bow tie?

brendond

New in Town

Which bow tie to fellow loungers prefer the top smaller one or bottom larger and please forgive tag on jacket it new will be replaced with a white PS the collar is stiff its a windsor chose that over grafton abit more comfootable

brendond

New in Town
Thanks for reply two types was thinking the same just need to get bow a little better not my best tied . I will post pics in
the what are you wearing today thread on monday after event

Edward

Bartender
I'd go with the consensus. Nice lapel treatment on the jacket - how's the cut otherwise? Autograph.... that's Marksies, right?

brendond

New in Town
I'd go with the consensus. Nice lapel treatment on the jacket - how's the cut otherwise? Autograph.... that's Marksies, right?

Yes it is markies i work for them and fell inn love with it but couldnt justify buying a jackek at 100 so dfound one on ebay only 35 so bargain couldnt get trouser in my size so had to get a differnet pair. Jacket fits quite well a tiny bit long in arms but still good. i will post more pics when event is over so expectb pics monday

Edward

Bartender
Yes it is markies i work for them and fell inn love with it but couldnt justify buying a jackek at 100 so dfound one on ebay only 35 so bargain couldnt get trouser in my size so had to get a differnet pair. Jacket fits quite well a tiny bit long in arms but still good. i will post more pics when event is over so expectb pics monday

I've had mixed impressions of Marksies cuts on things over the last few years, but they still can do nice jackets here and there. My white (well... ivory, off-white) shawl collar DJ for the Summer months is a Marksies I bought for buttons on eBay, and I love it. Had to have a seamstress take the sleeves up a touch (Marksies seem to assume we're all orangutans these days), but otherwise, lovely jacket. Very classic look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats