Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wish Art A Happy Birthday!

carter

I'll Lock Up
:cheers1:

Art, I'm just going to check in from time to time and see how long this birthday lasts.
:D

I'll send a new hat pin as soon as it arrives. What was the year? 1931?

:whistling :fedora:

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Say what? I know what that means, but I don't get it. Is it an idiom from Ecuador?

What did you call me? Just kidding. It is what you hear at many birthday parties (at least in Ecuador and Peru) where the people try to sing The Happy Birthday song. (There's one in every crowd!) :rolleyes:

Sapo verde a ti. Sapo verde a ti. Sapo verde, sapo verde, sapo verde a ti. Feliz Cumpleanos!!!!

MG-B

New in Town
Happy Birthday Art!

Art,

Happy Birthday a bit belated. Best wishes for a great year!!

My birthday present was a fabulous "work of Art", what did you get? I'll post the pictures soon, I promise.

Regards,

Michael

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
thank you MG-B, and a Happy Birthday to you as well. My present? a new stereo system for the shop. I am so far out that the only way I can clearly pick up stations is through XM satelite, so I can now rock out !!!! yehawww

Will

One of the Regulars
Art Fawcett said:
thank you MG-B, and a Happy Birthday to you as well. My present? a new stereo system for the shop. I am so far out that the only way I can clearly pick up stations is through XM satelite, so I can now rock out !!!! yehawww

I like this. A contented hatmaker will work longer hours, and the customers benefit.

Ande1964

Practically Family
Art Fawcett said:

Yay! Isn't satellite radio the best?!

Anj

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Art Fawcett said:

OOH! So what sorts of bands and music can we expect to imagine you "rocking out" to around the "blocks" (pun intended lol )

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
lol lol lol

Depends on what kind of day I'm having Scion...bluesville is usually on, but then XM Cafe is good too, when thinking of the ex wife..Black Sabbath..right now? 1940's Swing band..LOUD!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters