Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wish Art A Happy Birthday!

analogist

One of the Regulars
Created a new thread with these birthday wishes for Art because it seemed that it should have its own thread for well-wishers.
dean, bartender

Yesterday was the birthdayof somebody many of us Loungers know or know of and a man I proudly consider a very good friend.

Raise your glasses and tip your bespoke hat to...

ART FAWCETT.

analogist

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
analogist said:
Yesterday was the birthdayof somebody many of us Loungers know or know of and a man I proudly consider a very good friend.

Raise your glasses and tip your bespoke hat to...

ART FAWCETT.

analogist
Happy belated Art, many more as well my friend....and keep those magnificent lids a coming. :cheers1:

The Wingnut

One Too Many
To Art.

*raises glass*

I'll just have one.

full-bottle-wine-glass-1.jpg

Pesticides, hormones, bleaches, chemicals are more likely to be found in a modern cake than in cakes baked 45 years ago!

EricH

One of the Regulars
Analogist, I just found out this afternoon it was Art's birthday also. Happy Birthday Art and if you shouldn't ask a man how many hats he has you probably shouldn't ask how old he is. :whistling 'Course we're all selfish here. We don't care how old you are Art, just that you don't retire too soon. ;) lol

barrowjh

One Too Many
Happy Birthday! If I could only decide which one, I would make one of your limited edition hats my next birthday gift to myself! Yes, please do not retire before I decide . . . .

hatflick1

Practically Family
Birthday Wishes

Art,
I made a cake in your honor. I closed my eyes . And I blew out the candles.
Happy belated birthday.
So where's the free hat I wished for?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo