Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wish Art A Happy Birthday!

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
A belated Happy Birthday, Art!

We'll hoist a beer in your honor when I'm out there... in just a few short weeks! :D

As for the horse, well, I don't know much about horses but I get the feeling that sometimes they're like cats--it works out better if they choose you as much as you choose them!

Cheers,
Tom

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Happy Belated Birthday

Happy B-day buddy, Keep on makin em' like ya do!

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Happy Birthday Art! You made it possible for me to get my big head into a real hat (several actually,with one more in the works soon...) I've not needed to meet you in person to know that you are a true gentleman, which is a rare thing today...so I say cheers to you friend!:cheers1:

cooncatbob

Practically Family
Happy birthday Art: My sister had a horse that just refused to get in a trailer. We should have known when he was delivered a day late in a stake bed truck.lol
Another time he went over backward with 2 cowboys trying to get him in. They finally figured it out to blindfold him. Once he was in a double trailer with another horse he was fine. She finally sold him, we saw the kids of the new owner a few years later and asked if he was still a problem and they said yes. Gotta fed them in the trailer when their small.
Well take the rest of the days off and soak in a hot tub.
Bob.

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Happy Birthday Art!

fireworks_big_burst_lg_blk.gif
happybday_md_blk.gif
fireworks_one_burst_lg_blk.gif

cake_confetti_lg_blk.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member