Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wool-Jackte as Lining for Aero-LBH

Unwissender

One of the Regulars
Hi all :)

I ordered a LBH with cotton lining for all days of the year and now I was looking for a warm wool jacket for cold days than on the inside lining.

I found it here:

http://mufflon.com/produkte/w300-unisex-men.html

Very good products but unfortunately ....
The jackets are all too small for me and the ones I like best, has an ugly color. I emailed the company and they said: "No problem, they tell us their size and their favorite color, we make them."
Great!

Maybe someone here looking for something like even

Have a nice day :)

normanf

One of the Regulars
Hi all :)

I ordered a LBH with cotton lining for all days of the year and now I was looking for a warm wool jacket for cold days than on the inside lining.

I found it here:

http://mufflon.com/produkte/w300-unisex-men.html

Very good products but unfortunately ....
The jackets are all too small for me and the ones I like best, has an ugly color. I emailed the company and they said: "No problem, they tell us their size and their favorite color, we make them."
Great!

Maybe someone here looking for something like even

Have a nice day :)

A lightweight fleece liner jacket works better. Its easy on and easy off and if it gets warm, it can be removed as not to impede with wearing the main jacket. Some jackets such the Marmot Tamarack, come with a zip in fleece liner to provide warmth, that can be removed when its not needed.

Unwissender

One of the Regulars
The wool is also available in light, the name: W100
Fleece does not have better properties than wool. It's just cheaper for the manufacturer. And maybe a little easier.

A good wool jacket can be worn without another jacket. With a fleece jacket will not do without wind stopper.

I have fleece jackets for over 10 years. And for over 30 years, I am constantly exposed to the weather. All tested .... modern materials, Gore-Tex, Sympa-Tex bla bla bla...
I don't like this shit!

The best material for jackets and shoes is leather. And wool for the socks and shirts

Wool also fits better for leather

Die-Motte

New in Town
The best material for jackets and shoes is leather. And wool for the socks and shirts

Wool also fits better for leather
Exactly!!!

I wear my Stockman with a shearling vest when it is cold! But it would be nice to have a wool jacket instead because the vest leaves out the sleeves!

Cheers, Verena

Philalethes

A-List Customer
Hi Unwissenender

Thanks for sharing these. I like the styling of the Salzburg and the Jakob.

My German is not fluent: are these jacket-liners or simply thin jackets that you hope to use in place of a sweater?

Philalethes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner