Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Schiff 7/8" Beige Cotton/Rayon Grosgrain Ribbon

humanshoes

One Too Many
Does anyone out there have an extra roll of the Schiff 7/8" beige cotton/rayon grosgrain ribbon that you'd be interested in parting with. If not a whole roll then maybe you'd be willing to part with a few yards. I'd be willing to purchase outright or trade for other colors of Schiff ribbon that I have in stock.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Not sure of the importance of the brand name, but, there is a few sellers on Etsy that have an amazing stock of really decent true vintage ribbon in many colors and sizes and finishes, (smooth edge and saw tooth edge) but I am doubting it is that brand name. Some of the ribbon is from the USA and some from Europe.

humanshoes

One Too Many
Not sure of the importance of the brand name, but, there is a few sellers on Etsy that have an amazing stock of really decent true vintage ribbon in many colors and sizes and finishes, (smooth edge and saw tooth edge) but I am doubting it is that brand name. Some of the ribbon is from the USA and some from Europe.
Thanks for your response LuvMyMan. Before Schiff closed their doors I bought that beige ribbon in all the sizes I could get, but neglected to buy the 7/8 which I now need. As my father used to say, "It's always going to be something."

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I'll trade you 2 yards beige for 2 yards black.

b16e77d85e3cf2c9ca2dfb139960c5fe.jpg