Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You guys would like this!

farnham54

A-List Customer
Hey ladies and gents,

I got off work early today and was walking to the bus stop downtown when from a narrow alley, I heard some excellent ragtime music, sounding like all saxophones. I decided to satiate my curiosity and check it out--I could swear it was a recording. A new vintage store, perhaps?

Nope, even better--there was a saxophone quartet playing some EXCELLENT stuff in the town square, absolutley magnificent. All of a sudden, that messy room, the french lessons, and the dirty dishes seemed a lot less important :) I sat, listened, and enjoyed, and it was honestly the best few minutes I've had in a while (they ended shortly after I arrived). I've got one of their albums, and I'll post more of their info later (i was so excited I'm not even at home yet, just in a net cafe!).

In the mean time to hold you guys over: The name of them is The Royal City Saxophone Quartet. I'd highly reccomend you check them out.

Cheers

Craig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran