Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favorite outerwear Instagram account(s)

I noticed a lot of TFL members are active on IG and whenever I start following someone, IG bombards me with a new batch of Americana/Heritage IG's, some of which are actually really cool, all of which made me wonder; what are some of your favorite IG accounts?

I mostly follow more fashion-y kinda stuff so I'll start off with one of my favorites that's still related to TFL... @backlashflagshipshoptokyo

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I actually only follow a few well-known, SUP stuff, sport and toys. For the rest, I'll be inspired by the search suggestions.

Mich486

One Too Many
I mostly follow brands or shops that interest me. It’s a good way to have all in one place.

That said, there is an increasing amount of sponsored posts from people I couldn’t care less that pop up on my page which make the whole IG thing less and less appealing to me. Only three years ago when I signed up IG was a much more pleasing experience.

This thread already delivered. Following three more accounts.

Most of these guys seem to wearing Schott, never even saw some of these models before but man, these jackets couldn't possibly look any better!

Rawky

One of the Regulars
how many of you lot have your own accounts? I follow a bunch of accounts that fit the mold, I may even be following your own accounts and not even know.

Mich486

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ