Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your personality traits~ best and worst

W-D Forties

Practically Family
Best: Good at seeing the Big Picture. Optimistic. Good at problem solving. Loyal. Can be good fun if a little goofy sometimes. Hard working and very dedicated when I get my teeth into things.

Bad: Not good with details. Lazy. Nearly always late. Quite a short fuse (esp with my own kids unfortunately). Very stubborn. Prone to bouts of self doubt and lack of confidence. A bit of a loud mouth on occasion. Actually quite shy and this can come off as stand-offishness if you don't know me. Can be a bit thoughtless with others feelings.

Carl Miller

One of the Regulars
good traits: good cook, can hold a conversation on many different subjects, loyal and dedicated, and I will NOT tolerate B.S. from anybody

bad traits: VERY cynical, untrusting of others, will verbally slap people down if I find them annoying and I've been told I'm emotionally detached by several people including my current girlfriend. I'm working on bettering myself though.

Dubya

One of the Regulars
Best Traits: Err?....................Born an Englishman.

Worst Traits: I disbelieve 90% of what I hear, and 70% of what I see!

:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy