Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your personality traits~ best and worst

rue

Okay, okay... gee, thanks scott :p

Best:
I'm generous to a fault and truly caring about people in general.

Worst:
I worry too much, I'm insecure and I'm shy, but make up for it by being too boisterous.

Next....

Last edited:

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
OK, I'll play.

Depends on who you ask of course, but:

My best: I am as patient as they come.
Worst: I'm a dreamer, and have difficulty facing harsh reality at times.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
My best: I am insightful about the world, its issues; and I can see what makes others tick, both good and bad. It's a weird knack I have of being able to read people.

My worst: I am very insecure about myself, which I try and compensate for by trying to seek attention. I'm loud, wordy, and downright selfish (but I also am able to see this in myself). I am also what I dislike most in people: hypocritical.

Tiller

Practically Family
Oh this should be fun!

Best trait: I speak my mind. What you see is what you get.
Worst trait: I speak my mind. What you see is what you get.

lol

Almost Vintage

One of the Regulars
Worst: very shy and insecure. I often come across as aloof because of it, but I'm far from it (aloof)
Best: I can keep a secret like nobody's business and I'm a good listener.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Best: I tell people what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. Im truthful and honest nearly to a fault and that isn't always the best padding for codling people.
Worst: See above.

LD

Geiamama

One of the Regulars
I'll play...
Best: I'll do anything for anyone and I'll move heaven and earth for friends and family. I'm fiercely loyal and I always but always give people the benefit of the doubt.
Worst: I'm very insecure. I never think I'm good enough and I get jealous easily. I also throw spectacular plate-throwing tantrums.

Berlin

Practically Family
Got a minute? I have a huge list! But oh let me keep it short! ;)

Best: I am very loyal and commited to people, animals and things I love. Once I gave you my heart .. it's unconditional.

Worst: I am extremely insecure, shy and jealous. I am aswell a pessimist.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Best - I am incredibly loyal and the eternal optimist.
Worst - It takes a lot to get me going but I have a terrible temper you don't really don't want to be on the receiving end of.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
I sometimes think that my best and worst traits are opposite sides of the same coin.

Best: Even in complex situations, I tend to grasp "the big picture" more quickly than do most people.

Worst: I easily become bored and frustrated with minutia and often leave details at loose ends and unresol…..

AF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy