Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your personality traits~ best and worst

shazzabanazza

Practically Family
Best: I've been told I have the patience of a saint and care deeply about others.

Worst: Once I've been pushed over the edge, it is not good. I've been known to throw 55 gallon drums across the room in anger, but luckily I'd never hurt someone unless they tried to hurt me, just objects lol

Better that you take your anger out on objects rather then people :)

R.G. White

One of the Regulars
Best: I'm fairly intuitive and nice. I feel every single person has good in them. People tell me I'm funny, but I don't know about all that....

Worst: I talk, think, and dream too much. I'm loud, and if you make me angry I get so upset that I'll bite back twice as hard!

Samuel

Practically Family
Best traits; calm, educated, funny, introspective, loves music and the arts in general, open minded, family man, compassionate and caring

worst traits; stubborn, needs spell check often, problem getting organized (procrastinator), loves nice things, impatient occasionally, likes to be in control,

Last edited:
I feel your pain. I get typing so fast that I misplace words and letters. Also, I will be writing something on here and then I get thinking, "Oh, that reminds me of this", and then I go off on that tangent, which leads to another tangent, next thing I know, I forgot what I was getting at.

I think faster than I can write so I leave out important words and mis-spell a lot.
I start writing a statement and end up with a question somehow.
I just have to try to remember to check it before posting.

Geiamama

One of the Regulars
Another worst: I get terrible depression
Another best: I appreciate details others often don't even notice

This is getting to be quite theraputic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy