Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A glimpse of the Future

With all of the baseball caps being worn backwards these days, it made me wonder what the future of these hat wearers will be. Then someone sent me a picture that explains it all:
hatonbackwards.jpg

:p ;)

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Oh, my word!:eek: That photo should be circulated around the Western world (and then some)! It only proves the inadequacy of the ball cap when it comes to everyday wear (not for playing baseball or for use in the military, although modified). To truly protect one's 360, one needs a head covering which is brimmed all around. Gee, I guess that would be a hat!

awest84532

Familiar Face
You are absolutely correct feltfan, I lost an ear to malignant melanoma. Switched to fedoras trying to keep the one I have left. The silicone prosthesis is good though.:eek:

elvisroe

A-List Customer
straw wearers beware!

I remember a builder mate of mine shaved his head a few years ago and went to work in a cheap straw hat like this...

straw-hat.jpg

The red, blistering, chequered ring around the top of his shiny white head the next day was most amusing!
lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner