Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

About the boys

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I think we're agreed that it's ok that boys post in our threads as long as it's tasteful- with the exception of Lingerie links. Just wanted to pass the word, since I know the gents will probably read something with a title like that ;)

MissQueenie

Practically Family
Because I find this amusing...

I thought I'd point out that the gents have been spectacularly silent in the open-bottom girdles and sanitary belts threads -- I think we've effectively proven that they're really better off not knowing.

Cheers, gals! :cheers1:

Lena_Horne

One of the Regulars
MissQueenie said:
I thought I'd point out that the gents have been spectacularly silent in the open-bottom girdles and sanitary belts threads -- I think we've effectively proven that they're really better off not knowing.

I noticed that as well, all's quiet on the home front these days...:)

L_H

Johnnysan

One Too Many
mysterygal said:
oh I wouldn't doubt that a couple of them peeked...though to post something would blow their cover ;)

...while not admiting to anything in particular, I'd be willing to wager that you're right! :eek:

BettyValentine

A-List Customer
MissQueenie said:

Yeah, I was very glad to see how ninja-like they all were! ^_^ (Heck, I'm surprised *I* was brave enough to show up in those threads, and I'm pretty sure I started the one.)

People used to have moms for passing on this kind of info. Now we have girls-only internet forums! ^_^

BV

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
my presumption

I presumed you titled threads "open-bottomed girdles" and "sanitary belts" so us guys wouldn't peek and then you could furtively talk about us.:p
I have read threads from "new topics" not realizing they were in The Powder Room and learned interesting things. However when a topic is titled in such a way that I know it is not for me (such as listed above, "expensive cigars" or "how to stay young and beautiful") I ignore it and go to something apropos (i.e. "why is hair starting to grow in my ears but not on my head").

I hope I speak for all the boys when I say we'll try to be gentlemen and avoid the threads that are obviously not for us.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

CWetherby

One of the Regulars
BettyValentine said:
People used to have moms for passing on this kind of info. Now we have girls-only internet forums! ^_^

BV

I like this way better! It's always easier to ask your girlfriends stuff than your mom--or at least that's what I found!

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
I agree, I've gotten a lot of useful information in this forum.
And as far as threads scaring guys off, the sanitary napkins title would probably send any guy running for the hills lol

CWetherby

One of the Regulars
mysterygal said:
I agree, I've gotten a lot of useful information in this forum.
And as far as threads scaring guys off, the sanitary napkins title would probably send any guy running for the hills lol

lol If they know what's good for 'em, anyway!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80