Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Bowen, nice tree! I'd like to see your stix layed out. I have a few walking stix & canes I've made. The more crooked & exotic, the better.
Looks like a nice collection of sticks! Maybe there should be a thread. I'd like to see some! Here is a piece of sasafrass that I put hiking trail badges on. It is atop a matte and mano, given to me by a friend before he died. He even divulged where he found it.
42236587a22264e6e7e82c8960840da4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks like a nice collection of sticks! Maybe there should be a thread. I'd like to see some! Here is a piece of sasafrass that I put hiking trail badges on. It is atop a matte and mano, given to me by a friend before he died. He even divulged where he found it.

Damn auto correct, it is a matate.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

Cool stick! Cooler story! Stick’s gotta have a story or they’re just wood. Good idea for a new thread DD. I’ve got about 5-6 “stories”. Hmm??
Be well. Bowen

There is already a Walking Sticks & Canes thread, but no one has posted in it since December of 2014 so it's buried in the General Attire forum. This might be a good time for a resurrection. :cool:

I like a good walking stick, but with my lower back problems I generally need a proper cane; something I can lean on. Your stick and the metate are both gorgeous!

humanshoes

One Too Many
I am looking to write a blog about foods shaped like hats, anyone knows about people who are good at making realistic hats with food?
Welcome to the lounge HatLoverGirl. I love the idea of hat inspired food art. Maor Zabar gained some notoriety for his food inspired hats. Don't know if he's still creating, but his quirky hats always made me hungry. Also, what hat lover wouldn't want a fedora cake for their birthday. I'll be looking forward to seeing your work here on the lounge.

Attachments

• Maor Zabar.png
    Maor Zabar.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 83
  • fedora cake.jpg
    fedora cake.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 84

Poul

Familiar Face
Guys I am looking for a long time cotton drill fabric lining for leather jacket does anybody know where to buy quality cotton drill?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner