Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

Nikki

New in Town
I'm still waiting for Autumn and have at least a month to go. For the most part I'm happy with the lack of seasons. I've shoveled snow exactly once in my life and I don't remember that fondly. I have a picnic on the beach on Christmas Day. My complaint right now is that it's so stiflingly hot in mid September. I'm really hoping it gets into the normal 60s and 70s my corner of the world normally sees at this time of year.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
We FINALLY had a wonderful rain last night - nearly two inches! We're in a severe drought so it was very welcome. I threw open the windows in the house and let in the nice, cool breeze, and listened to the storm rage all night. Bliss.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, after a nice stretch of cooler weather, we're back to sticky high 70's and low 80's. I'm not happy. We never even had a First Frost, so this ain't even Indian Summer.
Hot days in October are just annoying.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
The trees in my city are absolutely gorgeous right now. Temps have been in the 70s. We may hit 84 tomorrow, but after that, it's in the 60s. Bliss.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
imageshi.jpg

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Still waiting for some real Fall weather. Friday night into Saturday morning was crazy...it was 29 degrees when I left for work on Saturday morning! But then Sunday afternoon it was 75 degrees. :confused:

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! We had a bit of a heatwave here in Ireland this Summer and it was lovely - the weather is now a little cooler but still sunny and bright. Still Autumn is my favourite time of year - looking forward to cooler days and digging out all my scarves and heavier clothes (I much prefer Autumn/Winter clothes to Summer ones!)....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy