Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

ujujy4en.jpg

Butchered some pumpkins this afternoon.

I stole the design of the one on the right for ours. :p

:pound:

Not to forget (just because I don't celebrate it over here..)

vintage-halloween-witch-boy-girl-black-cat-cauldron-pumpkins-card1.jpg

One of my daughters, who is adopted from near your corner of the world, was 5 when we got back to the states with her - a week before halloween. She loves it now, but I'm sure that first year she was wondering what she had gotten into.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Pinhead

One of the Regulars
Just wait until you hear the knock at the door this evening:

I like to celebrate Día de Muertos. If that thing knocks on my door, it must be an ancestor.

(As children, we tried to celebrate Halloween in London. When we went trick-or-treating, I think most people actually knew what we were doing, but still thought we were a bit "off".)

I like to celebrate Día de Muertos. If that thing knocks on my door, it must be an ancestor.

(As children, we tried to celebrate Halloween in London. When we went trick-or-treating, I think most people actually knew what we were doing, but still thought we were a bit "off".)

Don't open the door! That is no ancestor! Autumn will take you across the river Styx. :eeek:

So did they give you candy over there for Halloween?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran