Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AVI LTHR BRONCO A-2 Jacket Review & Pics

Edward

Bartender
I think you may be seeing the old picture. The new russets only just came in and haven't been posted yet. I'm fairly sure they have the military label.

Good to hear. They look nice enough to carry the "right" label. I'm more into the civilian jackets these days, but tempted to buy one of these to patch up.

Jeremiah

A-List Customer
For the price I am guessing these are chrome tanned. Anyone out there know for sure? Just wondering how it will patina.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good to hear. They look nice enough to carry the "right" label. I'm more into the civilian jackets these days, but tempted to buy one of these to patch up.
I've never been particularly interested in the A2 either, but some time ago, after seeing the Einstein jacket, I got a hankering for a lighter-weight jacket. When I saw these and the very reasonable prices, I said to myself (quoting Iggy) "What the hell-what the heck.")

Edward

Bartender
I've never been particularly interested in the A2 either, but some time ago, after seeing the Einstein jacket, I got a hankering for a lighter-weight jacket. When I saw these and the very reasonable prices, I said to myself (quoting Iggy) "What the hell-what the heck.")

The A2 is a great option for that. I do like 'em.... but given the expense of a good one these days, I'd prefer to spend the same money on a civvy jacket. This is the most impressive "budget" version I've seen as of yet.

Brettafett

One Too Many
I guess from all my hankering for info on the new russet version, AVI sent me this pic... It shows the upgraded Talon zipper and the cross stitch... The only thing 'budget' about this jacket, is the price ;) Quality looks top notch.
'Big boys' better watch out.
My jacket will arrive sometime next week. Ordered another size 42. Weather and time permitting, I will post pics etc...
AVI LTHR Bronco Russet zip.JPG

Last edited:

Jeremiah

A-List Customer
So Did you guys who ordered the Russet Bronco place an order for the Russet jacket on page? I didn't see that was the Bronco, but just a generic A2. I also did not see an option when buying the Bronco to choose the new russet color.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So Did you guys who ordered the Russet Bronco place an order for the Russet jacket on page? I didn't see that was the Bronco, but just a generic A2. I also did not see an option when buying the Bronco to choose the new russet color.
The jackets just came in the other day, so I guess they haven't had a chance to update the site. Morten asked me to simply send an email with the order stating my preference for the russet, which I did.

Jeremiah

A-List Customer
ok, thanks. Will check back later or email next week. I emailed a few days ago but have yet to hear back.

LtMehlich

New in Town
I just ordered the seal Bronco, but previously (few days earlier) I asked him about pictures of the new russet. And I'm afraid they now sent me the russet version :(

Flightengineer

Practically Family
I just ordered the seal Bronco, but previously (few days earlier) I asked him about pictures of the new russet. And I'm afraid they now sent me the russet version :(

Did you already received a message that the jacket was sent to you and tracking?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy