Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Camp Ironsights

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
In my mind's eye I can see you sitting by the fire, glass of Bourbon in hand, and quoting Shakespeare. Memories of a trip to Texas years ago (and in another century).

Renault

One Too Many
"And this our life,exempt from public haunts; finds tongues in trees, books in running brooks, and sermons in stones, and good in everything!!!! I would not change it!"

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
"And this our life,exempt from public haunts; finds tongues in trees, books in running brooks, and sermons in stones, and good in everything!!!! I would not change it!"

As I remember it was rum and not bourbon and the coyotes were serenading just beyond the light of the fire. Grand times, for sure.

DesertDan

One Too Many
I really need some time away from the things of man!
Looks like a truly great time Renault, drink one for me.

MikePotts

Practically Family
I've had to do that myself on some occasions when my batman was otherwise engaged with the foe - sorry Bob. You'll be back soon.

Renault

One Too Many
Mr. Godfrey,

The rifle stand is simple a cheap folding side table from one of the big import stores here. I simply cut notches in the top to accommodate the rifle barrels. Prevent them from sliding off onto the ground.

As far as ice, occasionally one must suffer the consequences of the trail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21