Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
we have dsw...is that what you mean?
OOOHHH, I love DSW. Whenever I'm in need of a hard to find shoe, I know I can find it there. Haven't been there in ages, might just have to take a little trip. I've been getting a lot of new fall catalogs over the past week, so many cute vintage inspired clothes and shoes in them. Also, that ripped clothes look is in too, which I don't like at all. JCrew was one of my favorite places to by modern clothes over the past few years. The quality was good, and they had some very nice classy looking items that always went on sale. This fall, everything is dumpy and ripped up, such a shame [huh]

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
DancingSweetie said:
I found these on zappos, they look vintagey to me.
4974-245853-d.jpg
Those are sooo cute, do you have a link?

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Ladies

I am having a super hard time finding an everyday navy pump with a kitten heel. Navy shoes in gereral. They have black shoes out the wazoo as well as various browns, and white, but no navy?

Any suggestons?

LD

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
usually when i am wearing navy, i just wear red shoes and a matching bag. it helps me avoid the whole "trying to find navy shoes" dilemma.

But our whole vintage passion is one gynormous delema. Solving the puzzle of finding the great vintage/vintagy Navy shoe is my Holy Grail.

Well kinda. :rolleyes:

LD

Elaina

One Too Many
Just as an FYI, I got a great pair of heeled oxfords from Wally world of all places, under $20. Very much like a pair of 1930's my Aunt used to have (and which I coveted, but I have a huge foot, and there was no way I was fitting into a size 5).

They're in black with about a three inch heel. Not exactly period, but I take what I can get sometimes.

Elaina

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy